ROFEH International is a non – profit 501 C 3 humanitarian project dedicated to helping the sick from all walks of life. ROFEH is dedicated to assisting patients and their families from around the world and throughout the United States when they are forced to leave their homes to seek emergency medical treatment in Boston.
ROFEH provides a multitude of support services including:
• Medical referral system to doctors and hospitals.
• Transportation to and from airport, hospitals and doctor’s appointments.
• Cost free housing facilities with furnished apartments for up to six weeks.
• Respite care for family members who may be by the bedside of a loved one for days or weeks at a time without a break.
• Interpreter services when needed.
• Kosher meals daily.
Volunteers are key to the success of providing these most important social services. ROFEH is seeking volunteers for:
Driving, delivering food, visiting the sick, respite care, and various other chesed (kindness) opportunities. Participating in ROFEH in any of these capacities will not only provide inspiration and strength to the volunteer but will also provide an invaluable service and comfort to a person or family during a time of great upheaval.
ROFEH’s network of world renown physician specialists (combined with essential support services that ROFEH provides to its patients and family members) is committed to lending a helping hand to those in need, making their stay in Boston feel like a ” home away from home “.
All of ROFEH’S support services help family members to do what is most important; focus on the patient.
For more information or if you would like to become a ROFEH volunteer, please feel free to call or email:
1710 Beacon St.
Brookline, MA 02445
617-566 – 1900