The Boston Israel Cleantech Alliance connects cleantech investors, entrepreneurs, academic researchers and government officials in Israel and Boston.
We aim to:
(1) foster increased economic, scientific, and educational relations between Boston and the State of Israel
(2) coordinate cleantech trade and investment events
(3) facilitate investments in, and partnerships with, Israeli companies developing renewable energy, water, and environmental technologies
(4) encourage the adoption of clean technologies by individual,
commercial and industrial consumers
(5) assist families and institutions to offset their carbon footprint by investing in Israel