We are committed to cultivating each child’s authentic relationship with Judaism.
– Pre-K through 7th grade
– Many graduates of BJEP return as madrichim Teen Aides (8th through 12th graders).
– Sundays 9:30-Noon
– Taught by Dynamic Brandeis Students
– Fun, Interactive Curriculum
– Hebrew language, Jewish Traditions, Values & Culture
– Creative Arts Programming, including theater, music, cooking, art and dance
– Bar & Bat Mitzvah Support
– Opportunities for parents to study and socialize
– Celebrates Families from All Backgrounds
– Our Hebrew program aims to develop the students’ reading skills and to teach the fundamental prayers for Shabbat and other holidays in order to create a foundation for meaningful participation in Jewish rituals.