This summer travel to Israel with your fellow Boston locals through CJP’s Boston Community Birthright trip!
Am I eligible?
• Age 22-26 at the time of application (But we also offer other Birthright Israel trips for college students!)
• Local to or ties with the Greater Boston area
What are the perks?
• Get on our VIP list for priority registration processing
• Enjoy exclusive pre-trip events
• Have direct access to your CJP Birthright Israel staff
• Expand your Boston network
• Enjoy the company of Israeli peers for your ENTIRE trip
• Receive personalized follow-up upon return
The trip will depart at the end of June 2014. Registration for the trip opens:
• Tuesday, February 18 @ noon for previously waitlisted registrants
• Wednesday, February 19 @ 10 a.m. for new registrants
How do I register?
Once registration opens, fill out your application with our trip organizer, Israel Experts, on their website, http://www.absolutelyisrael.com/. But first, fill out the pre-registraton form to get on our VIP list!
When you register – be sure to select these three prompts:
Trip Organizer – IsraelExperts
Trip Selection – June- CJP Boston Community
Referral Code – CJP30
To find out more about CJP’s Boston community trip, contact Stephanie Whitehorn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-457-8667.
P.S. Are you an undergraduate in Boston? There are also campus Birthright trips! Find out more and pre-register.
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here.