The AJC Global Advocacy Fellowship
AJC Boston and AJC ACCESS Boston are delighted to announce the launch of the Global Advocacy Fellowship, a new young adult leadership initiative dedicated to the development of a new generation of AJC and community leaders. Adults under 40 who are accepted into the Fellowship will go through a nine month program that will introduce them to and involve them in AJC's unique approach to global advocacy. Fellows who successfully complete the program will be well-prepared to carry on AJC's work securing the safety and well-being of Jews and other vulnerable people in the United States, Israel, and around the world.
AJC Global Advocacy Fellows will benefit from:
- Engagement with diplomats, legislators, community leaders, intergroup and interfaith partners, and other thought leaders
- Exposure to AJC’s unique diplomatic approach, locally and globally
- Invitations to off-the-record insider briefings
- Insider perspectives on the nuances of AJC’s positions on critical issues of the day
- A network of young professionals with similar interests
- Entrance to the Global Forum in Washington D.C., a significant international platform that has been addressed by many presidents, foreign ministers, Members of Congress, and leading public figures
For more information and to apply, please click here!
APPLICATIONS DUE BY JUNE 13, 2014
For inquiries, please email Diane Lieberman and firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here.