New resources are being discovered, new databases are coming online, new special interest groups are forming, and DNA testing is becoming more effective.
Join the Jewish Genealogical Society of Greater Boston (JGSGB). The basic annual dues are $25 for individuals and $35 for two people at the same address.
Member benefits include:
- Free admission to monthly programs. The next program is December 11: Eric Silverman Presents Jewish Dress and Cultural History: What You Can Learn from Grandma’s Photos.
- Individual help with your research questions and document translation.
- Special interest groups (SIGs) that focus on Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania, Belarus, and Bessarabia.
- An extensive research library of books and maps.
- Three issues per year of the our award-winning journal, Mass-Pocha.
- And more…
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here.