The kabbalists teach that we live our lives with a 1% viewpoint of reality. In this course you will learn to tap into the remaining 99% of universal energy available to you. Learn techniques to help you rise above the chaotic reality that sometimes overtakes our lives. We have all been there – allowing what we hear, see, or misjudge to guide our thoughts, words, and actions. But how many times do we find out later that we didn’t have the whole picture? Kabbalah teaches us that those misconceptions exist for a reason and by understanding their purpose we can learn how to rise above them ultimately eliminating much of the misunderstandings, miscommunications and misperceptions that take us off track. The end result is that we’re able to see through the illusion of the 5 senses to the truth or bigger picture connecting us to a higher level.
3 Weeks, $54
$45 when you visit our Facebook page to find a special Promo Code – Facebook.com/KabbalahBoston
191 Highland Ave
Somerville, MA 02143
$45.00 w/ FB code
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.