In the wake of an alarming number of hate and bias fueled incidents across the country and in Massachusetts, we are convening the community on the Massachusetts State House steps to speak out against hate.
The event will feature local and state leaders who are willing to send a message that irrespective of politics or who you supported in the election this kind of behavior is simply not acceptable and does not represent who we are as a city, state, or country.
Now more than ever it’s important to speak out and come together.
- Action for Post-Soviet Jewry
- ADL New England
- AJC New England
- Boston Workmen’s Circle
- Chelsea Collaborative
- Combined Jewish Philanthropies (CJP)
- GLBTQ Legal Advocates & Defenders (GLAD)
- Hadassah Boston
- Irish International Immigration Center
- J Street
- Jewish Alliance for Law and Social Action
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Boston (JCC)
- Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Boston (JCRC)
- Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Economic Justice
- Mass Synagogue Council
- Mass Trans Political Coalition (MTPC)
- Mass Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition (MIRA)
- NAACP Boston
- New England Jewish Labor Committee
- New Israel Fund (NIF)
- NuDay Syria
- Temple Beth Zion
- Temple Emanuel
- Temple Ohabei Shalom
- Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts
#ExposeHate+ More... - Less...
24 Beacon St
Boston, MA 02133