It’s here — the third Jewgooders Bar Night! You won’t want to miss this fun summer evening sharing drinks on the patio.
So, what exactly is a Jewgooder?
It’s YOU — someone who’s ready for a night out on the town, and who cares about giving back.
What’s on the agenda?
- Connecting with friends (and making new ones)
- Sipping cold beer, wine, and cocktails
- Hearing some quick highlights about the great work being done in our community. This time around, Sara Eisenberg of CJP’s Boston-Haifa Connection team will tell you about the meaningful programs that exist because of volunteers like you
- Having fun!
So, let’s review:
- You’re giving back by donating to CJP’s Annual Campaign ($10 of your admission will help us do incredible things!)
- You’re connecting with like-minded peers who share your spirit of community
- You’re getting a sneak peek at what CJP is doing right now in Greater Boston (and beyond)
COST: $18 per person
$10 of this fee is a donation to CJP’s Annual Campaign. The remaining $8 event fee reflects the cost of goods and services provided and is not tax deductible.
RSVP by August 3. Walk-ins welcome.
Light snacks will be served. Dietary laws will be observed.
For more information or special accommodations, please contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-457-8667.+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on August 4th
1960 Beacon St
Boston, MA 02135
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.