Temple Emanu-El announces an Autumn Harvest Craft Fair which will be held at the Temple on 514 Main Street, Haverhill, Massachusetts and is inviting artists, exhibitors, and crafts people to apply and participate.
There will be craft and food items for sale, baked goods, a raffle and snacks!
All interested parties are invited to participate and submit their applications.
LOCATION: Temple Emanu-El, 514 Main Street, Haverhill, Mass. Exit 51A off I-495 North.
DATE/TIME: Sunday, November 2, 2014. 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
CONTACTS: Kevin Miller email: firstname.lastname@example.org (603) 893-5421
Eunice Miller email: email@example.com (603) 560-4014
SET-UP TIME: Doors will open at 7:00 am Sunday morning for vendors to set up and should be completed by 8:30 am.
SPACES FOR RENT: Cost is $40.00 per space. Space is 8Ft x 6 ft. For those interested in using one of the Temple’s tables, a 6 ft. table will be provided for an additional fee of $5.00. A limited number of electrical outlets are available for an additional fee of $5.00. The Temple will provide two chairs per space
All checks should be made out to: Temple Emanu-El
CONDITIONS for Participation:
• No part of the exhibit may be nailed or affixed to the wall.
• All vendors will be required to provide one item for the raffle.
• Vendors may not break down their exhibit prior to the end of the show at 2:00 pm.
• A certificate of insurance will need to be submitted with the application for $1,000,000 per occurrence/$1,000,000 aggregate for products liability, naming Temple Emanu-El as additional insured. Forward to the email address above.
• A confirmation will be sent upon acceptance of an application via email.
• Note: there is no parking lot on the premises. Parking is on the street.
• As this is a Jewish Temple, no meat or chicken products is to brought.
Event Location: Temple Emanu-El Haverhill, MA 514 Main Street; Haverhill, MA
Haverhill, Massachusetts, 01830
Until Sunday, November 2, 2014 at 2:00 pm
$5.00 Tables for rent; outlets: each
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.