The Anti-Defamation League, New England Region is excited to participate in the 2016 Boston Pride Parade on June 11th!
March with the ADL Team as we come together to celebrate Pride, inclusion, and the fight for fair treatment for all.
- Staging and lining-up of participants around Copley Square
- Parade Begins at 12 PM! (Please arrive by 11 AM)
The 2016 parade route is now official:
- Start at Boylston St and Clarendon St
- Turn right onto Clarendon St
- Turn left onto Tremont St
- Turn left onto Berkeley St
- Turn right onto Boylston St
- Turn left onto Charles St
- Turn right onto Beacon St
- Turn left onto Tremont St
- Arrival at City Hall Plaza on Cambridge St
Directions: It is strongly recommended that you arrive at the Boston Pride Parade by “T”. Given the large amount of people present in the city for the day’s events, traffic will likely be highly congested and parking will be limited.
By T: Take the Green line to Copley.
Advice for Visitors
- Pack appropriately! The Boston Pride Festival is a rain or shine event, so plan accordingly for the forecast weather conditions. Consider bringing sunscreen, plenty of bottled water, and an umbrella or raincoat.
- Have fun!
- Watch out for (your) kids – Make sure children are safe. As the crowds pour in from the Parade it may become difficult to keep an eye on the little ones. Consider moving to the Family Zone until the Parade is complete.
- Respect the instructions from the Parade Staff and Volunteers – These individuals will be clearly distinguishable from the crowd. They are only doing their job and enforcing safety measures for the benefit of everyone.
If you have any questions, please contact Sue Kahn at email@example.com or 617-406-6336.+ More... - Less...
560 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02116
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.