Please join us at Ropes & Gray LLP in Boston for a panel discussion on strategies to foster positive relationships between law enforcement officials and the communities they serve in the wake of Ferguson, Garner, and Rice.
– Jack McDevitt, Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies, Director, Institute on Race and Justice, College of Social Sciences and Humanities, Northeastern University
– Michael Curry, President, Boston National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
– Superintendent-in-Chief William Gross, Boston Police Department
– Rahsaan Hall, Deputy Director Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Economic Justice
RSVP required to Katherine Sartiano at firstname.lastname@example.org or register online at adlfergusonpanel.eventbrite.com
Event Location: Ropes & Gray LLP
Prudential Tower, 800 Boylston Street, Boston, MA, 02199
* Registration closes on March 9th
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.